Maximize Your Coaching Potential With Gallup's Strengths Courses
For decades, the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment has given more than 14 million people a way to discuss and develop their unique combination of skills, talents and knowledge known as strengths. Every day, thousands of people around the world discover their strengths.
But everyone needs a coach to help them fully develop and apply their strengths.
As a strengths coach, you can help people do what they do best every day to improve their quality of life in and outside of work. Our curriculum of strengths coaching courses can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to help others reach their fullest potential.
Become a Strengths Coach and Help Others Do What They Do Best
Strengths coaching is about focusing on what others do well instead of fixating on their weaknesses. Strengths coaches use their understanding of their talents to guide others, and they find great pleasure in helping others discover and capitalize on what they do best. Strengths coaches know that:
- People who focus on using their strengths are three times more likely to report having an excellent quality of life.
- Those who use their strengths every day are six times more likely to be engaged on the job.
- Teams that focus on their strengths are 12.5% more productive.
Become an Elite Strengths Coach With Gallup Certification
If you want to set yourself apart from other coaches, you can choose to become a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach. Certified coaches epitomize strengths-based coaching excellence and are fully qualified to provide strengths-based coaching to anyone, including individuals, teams and managers. By becoming a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach, you set yourself apart from other coaches and gain the skills, confidence and elite status you need to coach anyone.
- Attend the intensive Accelerated Strengths Coaching course; or attend the Successful Strengths Coaching course and the Coaching for Individuals, Managers and Teams course.
- Complete a certification application, providing details about your education, work experience and career focus.
- Complete a multiple choice exam to demonstrate your comprehension and proficiency of the course material.
- Coach at least six individuals and have them evaluate your coaching skills using Gallup's coaching evaluation system.
If you are interested in becoming a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive Continuing Education Credit Hours
Learn about receiving continuing education credit hours for completing our strengths coaching courses.